sexta-feira, 3 de agosto de 2012

Adverse Moon - Lua adversa

Fonte: poetisandooamor.zip.net
I have phases, like the moon
Phases floor hidden
phases to come to the street ...
Bane of my life!
Bane of my life!
I have phases to be yours,
I have others to be alone.

Phases that go and come,
In the secret calendar
that an arbitrary
astrologer
invented for myself.

And the melancholy runs
your endless
spindle!

I haven't met with anyone
(I have phases, like the moon ...)
On the day of someone to be my
isn't day of I be yours...
And, when arrives this day
the other disappeared ...


Cecília Meirelles
(Best poems - Melhores poemas)
(our adapting)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seu comentário e sua critica é muito importante para mim, pois somente dessa forma conhecerei melhor os visitantes do meu blog e poderei me aperfeiçoar naquilo que ainda não está bom. Obrigada!!!